Well if you have found yourself on my about page, which you clearly have, you must be wanting to find out a little more about who the face is behind B social! I can’t promise anything to interesting but here are a few basic facts about what I do, who I am and what I love!
- I am passionate about our planet and take every step possible to reduce unnecessary waste. You should to!
- I also love the ocean, it’s by far my favourite place in the world.
- I love travel but mostly spend my money on dumb stuff, so don’t get many places haha but I’m working on those saving habit’s so maybe I’ll be jet setting off in the near future!
- I eat a plant-based diet.
- I have a boyfriend and his name is Damien, if you’ve glanced at my Instagram feed you will see he graces it quite often and I talk about him A LOT. Fair warning it often gets totally sappy, but he is the best!
- I am from a country town called Kingaroy. I moved to the coast for university (which was a dreammmm) However I then moved to Brisbane for work and while Damien finishes his Masters
- I loveeeee dogs, who doesn’t, they are the best. The day Damien and I finally get one, my life will be so complete it’s not funny.
- My favourite foods are cherries and avocado. I honestly can’t eat a normal serving size of cherries I eat until I feel sick every time, it’s a problem but they taste soooo good.
- Some of my favourite artists are Ziggy Alberts, Angus and Julia Stone, Safia, Crooked Colours, Fleetwood Mac, Kyle Lionhart – this could be a post of it’s own. There is SO many but these ones always seem to make the list!
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I love sunflowers, they are my favourite flower. If someone ever gives me one, you will forever be in my good books.
- I love summer and hate winter. I’d live somewhere that was 40 degrees year-round if I could, as long as there was an ocean to swim in.
- My favourite TV shows are, Greys Anatomy (Yes I am now a qualified doctor too), Parks and Recreation, The Office, New Girl and House.
- Now I also apparently like pod casts (haha didn’t think those words would ever come out of my mouth) but here we are. My favourites are Shameless and any True Crimes ones.
- When I’m not working, I am usually either binge watching a series on Netflix, taking photos, lazing at the beach, spending time with my friends who by the way are also the best, or trying (emphasis on trying) to do some kind of excersie.
Well that is pretty much all there is to know about me! If you want to stay up to date with what’s going on in my life at the present time, follow me on Instagram @belindalouisee
I’ll be posting regularly about what’s going on with B Social, my travels (if I ever get anywhere) and just my daily life!
For business related content you can follow me @bsocialmanagement